NOTARY LOAN CLOSINGS
As an experienced Civil Law Notary, commissioned since 1996, I have expert knowledge of basic and complex notarial acts.
Bonded and insured, I provide mobile notary services to individuals, lenders, title and escrow companies and signing agencies. I will travel to your home, office, coffee shop, hospital, nursing home, correctional facility, or other convenient location to notarize documents. Contact me to schedule a signing.
I am not an attorney and will not interpret terms, provide legal advice or offer commentary. Services limited to providing basic explanation of document and obtaining signatures.
SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND…
- Authentic acts require two witnesses; arranging witnesses is client’s responsibility.
- Picture identification is required of all parties, including witnesses.
- Signers must be alert, cognizant, and have an understanding of document.
- Documents must be signed by all parties in my presence.
- No signings will be started before 7am or after 6pm.
NOTARY MORTGAGE & LOAN CLOSINGS
Mortgage closings, mortgage refis, reverse mortgages, debt consolidation, business and personal loans of any kind are more time consuming and require multiple affirmations. Challenges are addressed at the table and properly executed documents are returned promptly. Same day service, eDocs, and scan/fax-back available. Commercial laser printer utilized for eDocs. Fee varies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: Mortgage Refinances, Reverse Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, Cash Purchases, Loan Modifications, Business Loans, Debt Consolidation, Personal Loans…
NOTE: Closings are authentic acts and require two witnesses. Additional fee applies if Notary must provides witnesses. Invoices for completed signings are payable, even if loan does not fund. Services limited to providing basic explanation of documents and obtaining signatures.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Additional fee applies to document preparation, if needed.
- Convenience fee applies to signings on holidays, at correctional facilities, or same day/rush.
- Additional fee applies to travel in excess of 20 miles from 3770 Monroe Highway, Pineville.
- Payment in full is expected at time of service (credit card or cash), with the exception of loan closings payable in within 45 days. Requests will not be honored from signing agencies with accounts past due.
PRIVACY & INFORMATION SECURITY
Information is confidential and will not be disclosed to a third party without Client’s written consent or a court order. Printed documents are transported in a locked, waterproof and fireproof case; executed documents remain with Client – copies are not maintained by Notary.